A few minutes later, we were cruising down I-15 and saw this...

This guy was riding this wheelie about 20 seconds going at least 75 mph! It was scary. He did it twice then sped off. The second time it really looked like he was going to lose it as he was swerving barely staying out of the next lane. Insane!
We scheduled this shoot over a month ago, so had no idea what kind of weather we'd be in for. It turned out to be a perfect day. It was a little chilly, but not nearly as cold as I was expecting. We had beautiful sunlight and not too muddy of a ground (although I think my satin shoes are ruined- - worth it).
Here are a few photos from Rick's and Heidi's phones. We bought the copywrite from our photographer, but we will touch up those photos before presenting. I love that Rick can do that. I'm sure you will notice on our engagement photos that you'll get with the announcement that there is NOT a zit on my left cheek. Photoshop rocks!

The photographers image of this is focused on the flowers with us a little blurry in the background.
The adventure continued as, after about the first hour, we returned to the car. We had left a couple of doors open and the battery was dead. We were about 1/2 mile from the highway- basically stranded in the middle of nowhere. We finished the shoot and then had to call a tow truck to come from Wendover. We made it home a little later than planned, but I think we all had a great time.
It was a fun and memorable day. Thanks everyone!
5 comments:
Love the pics! I'm glad you made it home okay :) Did dad find out??? hahaha
Great pics and a fun story. Love that you called it Tatooine, as that's totally what it looks like! :)
Wow Betsy! Those are just beautiful!!! You are stunning!
It was a great time. Can't wait to see the real ones!?
Moto death wish guy still has me freaked out.
Did your dress get dirty? These pictures look great. I bet the professional ones are stunning. I can't wait to see them.
Post a Comment