Rick really is an incredible father. He has put his kids above everything else in his life. They have seen some hard times together and all ended up happy and healthy. I so admire him!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Father's Day
I thought I'd post a quick photo from Father's Day. We made Rick a crown, as you can see Rick looks quite regal. The boys gave him biking shorts and hair clippers. We had a nice dinner and a rousing game of Spoons. (None of them had heard of the game before!!?) Was it just my family, or does everyone spell Donkey - one letter for each round you lose- and then have to go on the porch and yell "hew-haw hew-haw I'm a slow donkey". Both Zane and Isaac ended up on the porch, unfortunately, no neighbors were around!

Rick really is an incredible father. He has put his kids above everything else in his life. They have seen some hard times together and all ended up happy and healthy. I so admire him!
Rick really is an incredible father. He has put his kids above everything else in his life. They have seen some hard times together and all ended up happy and healthy. I so admire him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah, it's just your family. (would you mind if I stole it though?)
No Way! Of course the Staggs played the same game. Only we had to kneel up on the kitchen table and bray like a donkey! I think we heard too many Hintze's on their front porch so we decided to be more discreet. :)
Post a Comment