Here are a few snippets from the YW waterski party last night. I posted photos on facebook and vids here. (takes forever to upload here, but I can't figure out how to post a video of FB) I randomly chose three videos of all the ones I took. I don't have anything to view them with me at the moment so we'll see what comes up. Looks like first is Misty getting up on the wakeboard. It was really choppy water which made it hard! Next, another good Misty video, as she gets thrown from the Molecule. She is riding with Sam and Gabby (I think). I should have got later video of Gabby and Sam. Sam was flying everywhere but wouldn't fall off and Gabby was laughing so hard I don't know how she could hang on! Our final video is Kate and Chloe on the Molecule.
1 comment:
are you something in YW? I'm going to be something in YW this sunday. I'm kind of freaking out about it. I feel a bit out of my element. I'm going to be 2nd counselor.
Post a Comment