Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I suck at blogging

It's official. I am a bad blogger. I few weeks ago I had a nice photo-filled blog ready to post including all of our fall fun. Blogger told me it was too big, so I gave up. I had foot surgery last week and figured with all my down time I would catch up, but the drug induced stupor along with not being able to get out of bed foiled that plan. So here's the quick and dirty version.

We carved pumpkins, however I didn't take any photos of the finished product. More proof of my bad-blogginess.



Rick and I attended a Halloween party as vampires (along with about half of the other guests). We dressed up as Egyptians to give out candy- also no photo.


We took monster cupcakes to the party- they turned out cute! (I can't figure out how not to underline here)






The boys all designed their own creepy cupcakes






We also made caramel apples with cookie crumbs and smashed up candy bars. Yum.


I had included an update on my "brown thumb" post. The roses ended up being beautiful this fall until the deer ate them all. I had several pictures but edited down to just this one.

The wildflower seeds I spread throughout the backyard finally bloomed. I loved it. I'm excited to see what blooms next year.

No comments: