I take it back. Two posts in one day. I am the best blogger ever. :)
For this month's book report, Isaac had to read a non-fiction book on Egypt and make a diorama for his book report. We have been working on it all week. He is very proud of the end result.
The ground is sand paper. We used a little too much glue, but it turned out to look like ripples in the sand. You can't tell in this light, but the pyramid sparkles in sunlight (just like vampires).
Yes, I know, I have mad photo skills. Sorry it's blurry. The glue is also still wet so you can see it, but all that will be fixed by turn-in time tomorrow. The mummy is my favorite, we wrapped crumpled paper with white tape- very life like. You've probably summoned the curse by looking. Are you scared?
Here is a video of Isaac explaining the project.
We are proud of his hard work.
p.s. I just have to note what a nice kid Isaac is. As we were working tonight to finish, he kept asking if my foot was OK and if I needed to put it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment