Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October Birchbox

I've had my October Birchbox for a week now. I'm slacking on the blog. Actually, this isn't so bad because I've been able to use a few of the items and can review them. I've been disappointed in the boxes since the earbud one was so awesome. I decided to adjust (lower) my expectations. This one was pretty good. Here's the rundown:


Tea. Fail. I do think there is one herbal version in the pack. Sore throat today, maybe I'll try it this evening.



Haven't tried it yet. I wish this was a month earlier. I kept bars like this in my office for some quick energy for my bike ride home.


Miracle Skin Transformer. Primer, serum and fact tint. I liked how this made my skin feel. It is just a tint and did not provide much coverage. I would have liked a larger sample.

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum and per-fekt Beauty Lip Perfection Gel.. I keep forgetting to try these.


DDF Brightening Cleanser. Favorite item in the box. I was needing a little bottle of face cleanser for my yoga bag. (I like to shower at the studio instead of driving home all sweaty.) This is perfect. It's much larger than sample size and I like how it makes my skin feel.



No comments: