Hooray, the kitchen remodel is finally finished. Here are some pics
Overview:

We LOVE the custom wood bar.

Extra large composite granite sink and touch sensor faucet. Love them both, except now I habitually touch all faucets thinking it will turn them on. It sometimes takes a few tries before I realize I have to turn a handle.

Back splash. Can you tell those top vertical pieces are copper? We did some copper accents with the back splash, cabinet pulls and faucet.

We love the granite, even though it caused the most trouble. Actually, it was the installers that were the problem. They cut it too short, took pieces we needed to hook up our disposal, and broke a drawer in the kitchen. Now that everything is fixed, we love it.

We opted for a creamy yellow paint. (Flowers courtesy of my back yard!)
And a finishing touch of these cool outlets that you can plug a USB directly into.
Here are a few before pictures.
So much better now!

1 comment:
Pretty!
Post a Comment