We were in a department store and saw this game. There wasn't much of an explanation so we each grabbed a handle and pushed the start button. Let me warn you, don't do it!

If you are the last person to press your button when the middle light goes from red to green, you get the life shocked out of you. Perhaps I don't need to admit that I WAS THE LAST PERSON TO HIT MY BUTTON. A store employee was nearby and starting laughing. He said he loves to watch people try it.
Needless to say, it now tops the boys' Christmas lists.
5 comments:
What a crazy toy!!! I would never dare play it!
Two posts in one month?! Now THAT is shocking.
It looks like banana phones...like on Bert and Ernie.
Where was it at in the Mall? That sounds like something my 10 year old (and friends) would love! I see you can order it online for 25 bucks but I would rather just go buy one and not pay shipping. Thanks
I was just thinking of you and how you just had a birthday. Happy Birthday. What a great year. I love the new game. I would like to play it at YOUR house some day.
Post a Comment