Zane was actually happier than he looks in this picture. It was freezing cold.
Christmas Eve we went to mom and dad's house for the presents, program and the traditional shrimp and king crab dinner. Zane and Isaac have been taking piano lessons for three months. This was their first ever performance. We were so proud. I recorded a sample of each. Remember this is just three months of lessons!
Here is Isaac (sorry my camera work is so bad)
And Zane (just a small sample)
Maya was so cute. She dressed up as doll and sang, "Are my Ears on Straight". I just caught the end on video.
Grandma gave all the grandkids their Christmas pj's. BYU shirts (pink for girls, blue for boys) and matching bottoms. Here are all the girls.
Christmas morning. Here are the stockings all stuffed and presents under the tree. I have to say the faux fireplace served us well. We'll have to leave it up a while.
This is Isaac and Zane (and Rick) with the gifts they gave each other this year. Isaac gave Zane a Fall Out Boy hat and Zane gave Isaac a personalized, autographed AFI poster. (This is the coolest gift ever and why Sean Z is my hero this season for hooking us up)
Other favorite gifts included every kind of rubic's cube you can imagine. (Yes they have a variety, I think the 2 x 2 hasn't been put down since Isaac opened it.) And we can't forget the video games. The wii sports resort has kept us all up tonight.
I got some biking gear, including new glasses that my eyelashes don't hit - YAY. Rick got some car accessories for his iphone.
A very nice holiday season.
Now we have New Year's, Rick's birthday and our anniversary in the next couple of weeks. Stayed tuned for The Season- Part 3.
1 comment:
Wow! I'm impressed with the piano boys. That's great for 3 months. Good job!
Post a Comment