A lovely weekend in St. George with my mom and sisters. Here's what went down:
Glitter toes all around
Breakfast at the Bear Paw
Mom's breakfast "Alpine Tea" (spiced hot cider with a splash of OJ -yum)
Airshow with the Blue Angels. Awesome! We didn't even know about the show when we planned the trip. My friend, Riikka, scored us free tickets. Thanks Riikka!!
You can't really tell, but there is a wing-walker on the top of the plane. It was scary.
More Blue Angels
We all bought new sunglasses at Christensen's.
I think this is a fun pic of Heidi and me. I took it to show Rick my glasses.
There was lots of shopping, some movie watching, catching up with friends (Chardell and Riikka), and basic girly-ness. Good times. Thanks my sisters and mom. I love you!



3 comments:
Very fun weekend. Cute pics! I love you!
Fun! I want a sisters weekend!
I want to apologize on behalf of St. George for the terrible weather last week-end. By Tuesday it was picture perfect! It still looks like you guys had fun. I went to Costco that day and saw some of the Blue Angels show as I walked through the parking lot. It looked good.
Also I have avoided reading your post before this because watching Downton Abbey is on my list of things to do this week so I'm waiting until I have watched a few episodes and then we can talk.
Post a Comment