Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekend Report

This weekend flew by. I was off work on Friday so we started the day with a quick ski up American Fork Canyon. I only took one photo. I'm never a very good judge of how many layers I'll need. There was a biting wind where we started so I bundled up. However, as soon as we got going (up hill the first 3/4 mile) we were sweating. We skied up to Granite Flat campground and ditched our coats while we skied around the campground. The snow was a bit sticky, but it was a beautiful day. We skied about an hour and half, which was a perfect start to the day.



Friday Zane's band, Of City and State, performed at In the Venue. It was fun to go watch him perform. They sounded good and Zane has great stage presence.



Sunday, Rick ended up with the flu, so it was a quiet day at home.

In the continuing kitchen remodel saga, we ordered a new stove and sold our old one, only to later get word that our new stove is on backorder until the end of the month. Time to break out the crockpot and microwave meals.

No comments: