Monday, August 12, 2013

Life is Good

This is a series of posts I did last week on Facebook/Instagram. One per day.

What I love about Monday: Riding my bike to work

What I love about Tuesday: Playing tennis with my girls. (However, tennis was canceled at the last minute last week so these aren't my girls.)

What I love about Wednesday: When I decided to do this, I was in the YW Presidency and spent every Wednesday at a youth activity. However, as of last Sunday, they changed my job. I had a picture from the previous week (ice blocking) that I used. The YW brought me flowers on Wednesday night, which was so sweet. I also used my unexpected free time to do a favorite bike ride (airport) with some work friends.

What I love about Thursday: Bikram Yoga with my sisters!

What I love about Friday: I get every other Friday off work. I usually sleep in until 8:00 or so, but really slept in this past Friday.  I had a great day getting the house clean, school shopping with the kids, then having a date night with my hubby.

What I love about Saturday: I can't single out something that happens regularly on a Saturday. This Saturday consisted of attempted tennis (it was really windy so we gave up after 15 minutes). We went to the Alpine rodeo in the evening. Rick and the boys had never been. It was fun being with the family, but I'm fine never going to another rodeo.

What I love about Sunday: Going to church together, down time, the boys clean up dinner every Sunday and sometimes make us a treat!
Life is good.

These daily posts were fun. I'd love to see what other people have as their "love" of each day.

No comments: