I'm late on this. My parents have been home for almost a week now and I've been tardy in posting photos. Their plane arrived last Thursday about 10:30 p.m. We had quite a crowd of family there to meet them. Many people commented to me how fast it went, but I have to say it was a long 18 months for our family. It's been fun to have them back. We had a nice weekend of family parties, BBQ, and going to hear them speak in church. Mom and I tried to do a little shopping on Saturday, but she was far too jetlagged. You know my mom is tired when she can't shop! :) Here are photos from the airport.
Mom and dad brought the boys blow guns from Borneo (it goes well with the Darth Vadar shirt, don't you think?) Lot's of sparkly hair clips and beaded jewlery for the girls
My feeds isn't working!! Great pics! I may have to take some for my blog :) Yay they are home!!! It was weird for about 20 minutes, thats it, now its normal! :)
I loved those pictures. I am sure glad you thought to take them because sometimes in the moment it can get forgotten. Good job. You are a whole family again.
6 comments:
Great picture of your dad. Looks like a very happy homecoming. So, how long before someone got a poison dart to the butt?
My feeds isn't working!! Great pics! I may have to take some for my blog :)
Yay they are home!!!
It was weird for about 20 minutes, thats it, now its normal! :)
PS I sort of think that pic of Ash looks like me when I was little.
I loved those pictures. I am sure glad you thought to take them because sometimes in the moment it can get forgotten. Good job. You are a whole family again.
Great pics. Although I don't love the one of my arm, but I'll love the memory of hugging mom :)
Will & Kane's smiles are making me giggle, weirdo's!
I'm glad they're back too! It was so good to hear them speak on Sunday and then get to visit a little with you all at Janet's!
Post a Comment