I haven't blogged a whole lot lately and let's just "blame" Rick. He takes up a lot of my time and I do think it's weird to blog about my love life (that's what the other, (not so) super-secret blog is for). Disclaimers aside, he is quite fabulous. Last night was a typical night with Rick.
We went for a bike ride after work, then he fixed me dinner. Yep, he cooks- really fabulous stuff too. Last night was tortellini with Italian bacon and sheep cheese. It was yummy. He went all out and got this french sparkling flower water- which might sound weird but was very tasty. So.... here he is.
7 comments:
Flower water, sounds interesting...but sheep cheese? That's a new one for me. I need to watch the Food Channel a little more often I guess.
Looks lovely!
Aww...cute Rick..cooking, candle light dinner, biking, sounds like the perfect Betsy guy.
Who did the dishes? That is the question ;)
That looks delicious! Crap.
Oh happy day. Two great things all rolled up into one blog. I am sure you must have caught Rick by using lots and lots of mascarra. I loved the link and stayed up all night reading it and laughing...and then reading over my past entries to make sure she is not making fun of me. Good luck with Rick...a guy who cooks is a keeper in my opinion.
Aww! He cooks! Lucky you. I'm also wondering about the sheep cheese and flower water. Very interesting.
Ok...didn't know you were dating anyone! He is cute and sounds really sweet...and he cooks! Seriously, if he can give a good massage, he's a keeper! lol
I'm glad to see pictures. It makes me feel not so far away. I think it's the Professor Ferodean in me but I think Rick's balding head is sexy. Really I love it.
Post a Comment