Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Sisters

Steph, Heidi and I just got back from an extended weekend in Boulder. How I love that town! And my sisters! It was just what I needed. We shopped, saw a movie, got massages, went to yoga, hung out on Pearl Street, went to Boulder Falls, ate at some favorite restaurants, and saw some old friends. Mostly we just talked and giggled all weekend. Here are some highlights.

Here we are at Boulder Falls. Fun memories at this place.


We did a little yoga at the falls. I've never been in a Bikram class with Steph when the teacher hasn't complimented her on her half moon pose.


Heidi has a great toe stand!

The skirt didn't lend itself to appropriate yoga photos. But whenever there is water, I just can resist getting in!!

Yep, that's my baby sister!!


Our favorite street performer was on Pearl Street - the Zip Code Man. He is amazing! You tell him any zip code and he will tell you the town where you live, a street close by, restaurants, parks, etc in the area. Steph stumped him though. First time I've ever seen that. This is the second time I've seen his show where someone has been from 99603 (Homer, AK), my favorite place! Kinda weird. This is a photo of Steph participating in the show.


We decided a little henna was in order to complete the weekend in our favorite hippy town!


Thanks my sistas! I love you!

5 comments:

Heidi P said...

Yay! Wasn't that sooo fun!? It was a perfect weekend!! Did you laugh when you found that pic of me? I thought that would be a tasty treat next to our yoga pics! :)

Thanks so much for the great time!

Chardell said...

That looks like so much fun! How nice to go on a trip with sisters!

Stephanie F. said...

Love the pics! Wow, my feet are ugly, haha!
Thanks for half moon props :)
I miss you guys already. I just love the fact that I didn't get tired of hanging out with you. And even though we are all different we can have SO much fun together.
Good times.
Love you!

Mindy said...

I love Boulder too. Dont they have a really good farmers market or something there too?

Crystalyn said...

love it love it love it. We have a numbers person here in Woodruff. You can tell her anybody in Rich County and then she can tell you their birthday and anniversary. Wild, right?