Rick's 50 (some of these are my submissions)
1. Likes Boysenberry pie
2. Teaches Elders Quorum
3. Likes Battlestar Galactica
4. Majored in Italian
5. Likes all kinds of music, except country
6. Favorite color is blue
7. Stays up late to watch Formula 1 racing
8. Loves black licorice
9. Is a total roadie when it comes to biking
10. Enjoys dressing well
11. Likes to cook
12. Likes to drive around and look at Christmas lights
13. He is 15 days younger than I am
14. Enjoys snowshoeing
15. Gets into birdwatching with me
16. Likes to look at clouds
17. Eats everything with a knife and fork
18. After all these years, still loves Souxie and the Banshees
19. Often falls asleep on the couch
20. Produces videos
21. Doesn't like to take any kind of medicine
22. Enjoys a big breakfast
23. Claustrophobic
24. Can talk with a variety of foreign accents
25. Has gold glitter toes
26. Catches up with Andy during Sunday School
27. Likes to shop
28. Likes his hot chocolate warm
29. Is into all things European
(He submitted the rest of these as a list of his favorite things)
30. Betsy (aw, thanks)
31. Nice hand-made shoes
32. Foreign music
33. Movies with good scripts
34. Alfred Hitchcock movies
35. Zombie movies
36. Halloween
37. Christmas
38. Christmas music
39. Traveling
40. Traveling to Italy
41. Italy (& France)
42. Basketball
43. Skiing
44. Working from home
45. Being a dad
46. Winter
47. Snow
48. Roaring fire in the fireplace
49. Foggy mornings
50. Walking in freshly fallen snow
Zane's 25
1. Favorite video game is World of Warcraft
2. Plays the guitar
3. Hates mac & cheese
4. Can moonwalk
5. Panic at the Disco is his favorite band
6. Is in 7th grade
7. Favorite color is pink
8. Was Emo for Halloween
9. X-Play is his fav TV show
10. Hates school (but gets good grades)
11. French is his favorite class
12. Likes smoothies
13. Twix is favorite candy bar
14. Has to be home by 9:00 (self-imposed) to shower and get ready for bed
15. Goes to bed early so he can get up early and play video games before school
16. Has red and gold glitter toes
17. Good at saving/managing his money
18. Getting braces this month
19. His birthday is 149 days before mine
20. Likes to skate board
21. Takes a shower in 3 minutes
22. Loves waffles
23. Afraid of bugs that are indoors
24. Loves Take 5 candy bars
25. Good at drama
.
Isaac's 25
1. Likes to make his own video games
2. Enjoys playing Scratch
3. Loves mac & cheese
4. In 4th grade
5. Thinks he's smart enough for 5th grade
6. Knows how to moonwalk
7. AFI is his favorite band
8. Favorite color is orange
9. Was a Ninja for Halloween
10. I Carly is his favorite TV show
11. Good at math
12. Likes white rice
13. Loves pumpkin pie
14. Likes to play laser tag with his friends
15. Plays on the bars at recess
16. Likes Runescape
17. Has pink glitter toes
18. His birthday is one day before mine
19. Is really good on his heelys
20. Picky eater
21. Has gotten over the fear of having lots of girls like him (he still doesn't like them back though)
22. Likes Take 5 candy bar
23. Wants to be an Electrical Engineer
24. Good to take shopping
25. Loves magic
11 comments:
Okay #25, 16, and 17 were just too much information.
My boys are proud of their sparkling toes. :)
I love that glitter toes made everyones lists!
Isaac wants to be an electrical engineer? When I was his age I thought dad drove a train :)
I'm happy to see that Milo isn't the only little boy who likes pink...we wish you the best of luck in this transition.
Ricks:
7-what is that?
13-You cougar Bets!
17-"Is that a snickers bar?"
27-Wohoo
30-50- You are so Betsy's husband.
Zane:
4-I wanna see!
14-LOL
Isaac:
7-punk rock on, man! (I've seen them :) )
19-Please teach Will!
Stephanie, I thought engineers drove trains up until my freshman year at college... I dated a guy who was majoring in engineering. I figured it out soon enough, but at first I have to admit I wondered why he'd want to drive a train.
Great info Betsy. Isaac doesn't sound like too picky of an eater if he likes pumpkin pie. My boys won't eat squash of any kind no matter how much sugar is in it.
Although, Ethan had eaten through 2 of my double pumpkin muffins before I told him what was what. His eyes got really big when he realized what he'd been eating. But in the end, he still had a 3rd.
Favorite color is pink?!!?! Too bad he's only in 7th grade. :) tee hee hee.
That's an awesome introduction to your boys! :) Thanks!
Rick's favorite color was Pink until Kindergarten when he learned it was not acceptible. Pretty funny, since pink was the BOY color until sometime in the 1930's when Pink and blud switched.
Oh, and Rick, Dolly Parton. Waylon Jennings. Hank Williams. Willy Nelson, and the guy who laps the crowd, Townes Van Zandt. So there.
Yr difficult and annoying (but not boring) sis,
I remain, etc.
Genie
bluD should, of course, be Blue. Rick would never entertain Blud, no matter how captialized.
More memories. Rick had serious eating issues as a child. He would only eat marshmallows and pumpkin pie. For at least some time period. It was the rule in the fam that Rick could eat whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. But as he never ate, execpt the two aformentioned foods, it was not particularly memorable.
Fun stories Genie. Thanks for the comments!
Post a Comment