Friday, November 28, 2008

Wedding Invitations

This weekend we were trying to figure out the wording for our wedding announcements. Yes, I know, we are late on this. We're hoping to get them printed and out by mid-December. So please don't let it get lost in all the Christmas cards. :)

Anyway, I was reading sample wording on line and writing out various versions. Then Rick wrote one and handed it to me. It really captures my feelings exactly, but may not be appropriate. What do you think?

Betsy & Rick are getting married.
Betsy is super excited!
Please come and make her feel like she has
lots and lots of friends.
(Rick is excited too!)

4 comments:

Afton said...

I like it. Short, sweet, to the point.

Heidi P said...

I double dog dare you...

Stephanie F. said...

I triple dog dare you. Now you HAVE to!

Anonymous said...

Wow. This wording is true to life. Not nearly as many people came to my wedding receptions as I invited, and it made me feel very very sad. Not my husband, though. Only three of the people who came were from his side. But that made me sad, too.