Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Decisions

OK, the next thing that is causing me unnecessary stress is my hair for the wedding. I went and had someone do a test run last night and did not like it. Too traditional and made me feel like a little girl. I'm looking for elegant, now, but nothing too out there. Please send me your ideas....

In response to Afton's comment- I don't have my veil yet. That's why I was going for a test run on the hair to decide on the veil. I have my final dress fitting next week and will get my veil then. Unless some perfect hairstyle dictates otherwise between now and then, I'm getting just a single layer veil about fingertip length and with a comb, no embellishments.

7 comments:

Afton said...

Please add details about your veil so I know what kind of advice to get.

Already I'm thinking...Aquanet!

Kidding. I'll really put some thought into this, but I need veil info.

plainoldsarah said...

i really liked the stylist plewe used. she works just off 9th east and 9th south - tasia (or some spelling like that). she did hair and makeup for about 70 bucks i think. i can get you her number.

Jill said...

I am thinking a loose but elegant low bun made up of barrel curls. You could also do loose ringlets...(emphasis on the loose) all over then pinned here and there. It's really pretty in my mind. :-) You should come and visit and we could try lots of things.

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

I agree with Jill - I think your hair would look amazing in a simple up-do.

Jill said...

I would be honored to try some cute hair on you! Call me..!

Emily West said...

I picture you in a very clean french twist. You could then attach the comb viel under it. Jill always has cute hair ideas.

Crystalyn said...

I think you would look great your hair half up and half down. Oh even with extensions so you have lots and lots of hair to work with.