Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random

I was looking at my list of movie reviews (right side of blog). I have the last 10 movies I've seen with a little review. I noticed that Son of Rambow is 8th on the list- that was my first date with Rick. So we've only been dating 8 movies worth of time. That's a little scary. Geez, and it's only 4 books ago. How can I be getting married to someone that I've only known for 8 movies and 4 books!

Oh, modification of a favorite movie quote just popped in my head:
I know I've only known you for 8 movies and 4 books, but to me it seems like 15 movies and 9 books....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I take up more of your free time than you would have predicted.

Fine with me. :-D

Afton said...

It's all relative. You only have been dating Rick ONE movie ago for me. Also, it's been 20 books in "my time." So, really, it's been a bit longer than you think.

Afton said...

Also, just an editing note: I think there needs to be a word change in the "about me" section of your blog. Just one word...see what you can do.

Stephanie F. said...

I thought of that movie quote before I saw that you added it :) I agree with Rick, your movie/book time has all been taken up by him.

Stephanie F. said...

As I'm admiring the ring again this morning I must admit I'm a bit envious.
Also, I have to tell someone what just happened but I don't think it's "my blog" appropriate. I was just practicing spelling words with Asher, the word was shrinks, he said s - h - i - t. Uh, nope, haha. Guess I shouldn't have him do spelling words while eating french toast sticks and watching Spongebob.

Jill said...

You'll now have time for MANY more movies to "date" through. Don't get scared...marriage is awesome!

Heidi P said...

If thats the case, I have only known Jairon for 2 books, and 300 movies!!?