This one was actually in goldish color.

I tried this on in ivory, but was glad to find the silver here on line. I'll have to ask the shop if they have it.
Here are two dresses that I LOVE but are ridiculously priced. So I'm putting them here so you can just pretend I'm wearing them. :) This first one is my absolute favorite.


13 comments:
The first and the 3rd in silver, are my favorite. You looked beautiful in the ones you tried on, you should post some of those pictures!! :)
You have a hard choice, when you looked so good in all of them. Good luck! I can't wait to see the ONE!
Now that I am really looking at the expensive ones, the last one would look gorgeous on you. But you really looked pretty in all 9 we loved yesterday.
Oooo. I like 2 and 3. Can't wait to see the silver in real life. I'll bet it's awesome. How fun to go shopping for it with your sisters and to have your mom here!
I like the third one. You will look stunning in any of the dresses. Enjoy the experience. Congrats again!
Well, now I just wish I could have seen you in these dresses, but I have to say that I like the 3rd because the drape of the fabric across the front is very flattering.
Even though you look fabulous in the bottom most dress, out of the top three, I like the second one best. I bet the rouching of the ribbon-like belting would accentuate your small waist, juxtaposed against the simple and naturally flowing gown would accentuate your lovely figure with the funky bodice that, well who doesn't love a totally funky and fun bodice.
I love the second one...that gold colored one! Beautiful! And WOW to Rick for his review of the dresses! Rouching? Really...you know what rouching is? Half man, half amazing!
I like the silver. Now I have to go look up a Bolero jacket. I'm a fashion dork.
You really know how to dress well. In jeans or in formal you know how to do it right. I'm exited to see which one it will be. I like the third one the most that wraps around, but a Bolero probably want look good with it. I'm so glad you're posting these thing about your engagement. I wouldn't get to be a part of it otherwise. We love you Betsy.
I just heard the happy news! Maybe you posted it already but when is the date?
I really like the 3rd one. Probably because it kind looks like mine! :) Congratulations!
I got a 50% on the zombie quiz...great.
Betsy,
I am just putting in my two cents worth. I like the 2nd and 4th, they are all so beautiful, I am sorry you have to make a choice. Yikes, I would be lost.
Post a Comment