Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Things About Me

Thanks for tagging me Afton. I do need a little kick in the rear to get something posted. This makes it easy...

What I was doing five years ago....
This is always hard because my life for the past 11 years seems to just be more of the same. I think five years ago I was RS Pres in the singles ward and dating a guy who was a great boyfriend but good at keeping the relationship pretty casual. I'd have to say I have fond memories of that time. I enjoyed being RSP and having an excuse to be BFF with all the women in the ward :) and the guy was just what I needed at that time in my life.

Pet Peeves.....
Unkind drivers, a messy kitchen, cleaning the kitchen, insomnia, inefficient customer service workers.

Some things I would do if I were a billionaire....
Quit my job, buy a house (not extravagant), travel the world both for pleasure and for various humanitarian causes, adopt a bunch of kids, pay to have someone besides me color my hair, workout everyday, give lots of fun gifts to those I love.. and those I don't, oh and um... invest it wisely.

Favorite Foods....
Really good lasagna, cocoa and toast, cold cereal, healthy fresh food that I don't have to shop for or prepare.


If you're looking for something to post then I tag YOU!

4 comments:

Heidi P said...

Your billionair list...You already do 1/2 of it...Travel the world, adopt your nieces and nephews for weekends, and give gifts to people.

I totally agree about bad customer service, I can't stand that!!

Cute post :)

Stephanie F. said...

I don't think you can say cold cereal and healthy fresh food in the same sentence ;)
Sorry about my messy kitchen.
I think you need to post again... now!

Angie said...

cocoa and toast... That is such a Hintze thing :) Cleaning the kitchen is the only house work I like to do.

Afton said...

I agree with Stephanie on another post. In fact, I'm going to check back here every 10 minutes until I see a new post. With pictures.