I'm happy to be home for a Flashback Friday ... and now my sisters are out of town. So you other fellow bloggers, join in. Let's see some photos. I've been thinking a lot of Colorado lately. Maybe because Erica had the babies, maybe because the sun is shining which makes me think of hiking, maybe it's just that a road trip is way past due. I was looking through photos and I'm not very impressed. I don't like old photos of me which is going to make Flashback Friday a little tough. Here's what I dug up though. Long brown hair and glasses. Those were the days. :)
I think this was 94-95

I love this photo. Steve was telling a story in a noisy restaurant. We looked at Jason and he was doing this with his ears. He said you can hear better. So we all did it.

Erica and I had this plan that we were going to take photos of me playing a bunch of different instruments. This is the only one that I have.

Trina and Jenny Jones came for a weekend when Steph lived with me. Ah, the lumpy old futon.

The classic Kat. We decided one sunny day after a snowstorm (tons of those in CO) to hit the local sled hill. Kat couldn't be shown up and was the envy of every middle-school aged kid on the hill. Can you believe that air!!
I don't have many Colorado photos. Where are all the hiking photos? Photos of crazy Dominique making that bib for Duane or dressing up like a tree. "Rock the Ball, Rock the Dance"
2 comments:
cool! flashback friday looks fun - i'll have to remember to try it some other friday - thanks for introducing me. and great photos! they reminded me of my younger bestacled (sp?) self.
i believe that i do indeed have a picture of duane with his bib that dominique made, and of her dressed up as an oak tree weeks before halloween. i'll have to get up and go look, because it would be from the olden days before digital . . .
man, i did catch some serious air on that jump. and totally had a headache to go with it from the landing!
Post a Comment