Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm still up

Geez. What's the deal with jet lag? I'm sick and not getting better partly because I can't sleep. Instead of going to bed early and lying there like the previous few nights, I decided to stay up and read blogs until I'm tired. I'm still not tired! I did clean my house though. Guess I'll pop the melatonin and try again. I have a meeting tomorrow morning- starts in 8 hours. ick. Maybe more than jet lag I'm just rebelling because I still want to be on vacation. :(

Sorry my posts are boring since I've been home.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Sounds like you had a great vacation. I am amazed at the pictures and what you wrote. It really is more like a different world it seems. Glad you got back safe. Good luck with getting back on your regular sleepig routine.

Jill said...

I have the HARDEST time coming off of vacation too! I hope you can get back on your sleeping schedule soon. It makes me tired when I hear of people who can't sleep.