Wow, what great weather to come home to. I took a walk this afternoon at work. Spring is my favorite. Daffodils blooming everywhere. Life is good.
Thanks everyone for sending comments on my trip blog. It was nice to feel like I was in touch with people while I was so far away. I really missed reading everyone's blogs and I'm looking forward to catching up on all of your lives for the past few weeks! Sometime in the near future, I'm going to update the trip blog with all the photos and details then print it out. Blogs are great. No worrys about putting together a trip photo album.
I've been sick since I got home. I was looking forward to Easter Sunday, seeing my ward (wearing my new skirt) and having dinner with the family. As it turned out, I stayed in bed, which I guess was ok too. Having some down time was needed. Today, I drugged up and went back to work. It wasn't as crazy as I thought it would be today. They kept everything very organized for me and made it easy to get back into things. So nice.
Ok, maybe this is more info than I should share but I'm going to anyway. I totally sunburned my back the day I went diving in Borneo. Now here is a reason I never thought about as a bummer for living alone. My back is peeling and itching like crazy and I don't have anyone to peel the dead skin of for me. So yesterday as I was home alone all day, I kept trying to wrench my arm to reach my whole back. Today, my shoulder is killing me. Like I totally dislocated it or something (ok, not dislocated but it hurts). Kinda funny, huh? Usually, I don't mind living alone, except when I need a second opinion on what shoes or earrings to wear or, now, when I need someone to just scratch my back really hard. :)
Anyway, I'm looking forward to future bloggings with y'all. :)
p.s. I read some good books on the trip. You Twilight fans might like the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson. YA fantasy. Kinda fun.
6 comments:
So glad you are home :) Hope you feel better soon!
Wecome home! I wish I could peel the skin on your back...I like that kind of thing! I can also pop any zits you might have...lol
We missed you on Easter!('L'easter' as Maya calls it?) Hope your feeling better. I will just call you in a sec...
glad you made it back ok! loved reading your trip blog, it was so interesting. hope you feel 100% soon!
You need to do what bears do and find a tree trunk and rub your back up against it. It works! Or, if you don't want to hike around looking for a tree, then act like a bear in public, you can just rub up against a wall inside your home.
So glad you are home safely!
What you need is a big tree to scratch your back on. Adding a bear costume would be fun too. I bought Maximum Ride and lost it. Now I'm dying to find it.
Post a Comment