Ok, it's about time to hit the road -or the air, I guess. I set up another blog just for the trip.
http://betsyasia2008.blogspot.com/
It will probably be the first of next week before I have time to blog. Hopefully our hotels will have computer/internet so I can keep up every couple of days. If not, see you when we're back.
Love to all! Pray for me not to get us lost. :)
7 comments:
Have fun! Come back safely!
Have a great time! In the words of Marlin the clown fish.."Go have an adventure!" You always do. I am excited to get some blogs about all your going's on.
Have a fun, safe trip Bets! Hug mom and dad for us! I will be thinking about you and praying for you. Excited to see you on the other end of SKYPE! Love you!
Hope you have so much fun! You will not get lost! :) I was looking at your itinerary on your Asia blog, when are you going to see mom & dad?
We will meet mom and dad in Singapore and then go with them over to Borneo. We are meeting Staggs in Siem Reap for two days.
I'll be checking out the blog too.
Post a Comment