Here is a picture from President Hinckley's funeral procession this morning. It was really nice. I'm glad Kristen organized the cane/handkerchief waving. There were a few hundred people there. People around us starting spontaneously singing "God Be With You Till We Meet Again" as the hurse went by. The family had handkerchiefs in their cars and waved at us. Sis Pierce roller down her window and said, "Thank you" as she went by. It was a touching and a nice way to celebrate the prophet's life. I'm glad I did it.
Here is a link to the story on KSL. Heidi, the kids and I get some good air time. http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=2593970
4 comments:
Thanks for including Asher :)
And thank you for the buying raspberry tarts!
Yum, those tarts were terriffic!! I am so glad we went too, thanks Bets, for being cool enough to have cool friends that put stuff like this together! Plus, we are stars now...
I saw you. I saw you. and Rachel should be having here baby any day she is due on the 12th, but don't plan on it. I'll call you.
Post a Comment