Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Other Sibling

Since we can't seem to get Bret and Kerry to start blogging, here are some pics of their fam that Kerry just sent.
Apparently Bailey and Taylor are learning to surf


Ok- how can we not be seeing this kid more!



This picture makes me laugh because it's totally Bret and Darren!


5 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

They are so stinking cute! I told Bret their next trip better be to Utah.

Heidi P said...

I love these kids! My kids loved the Spongebob picture too!Get with the times Bret and Kerry!

Chardell said...

Wow! Those kids are a perfect mix of Bret and Kerry. Very cute kids. They look like they get along with each other really well too.

Steve and Maribeth said...

Betsy, your photos are great! The children (nieces and nephews, I assume)are so beautiful! Will be on the lookout for photos of your trip! BTW, I loved the shots of "Hiking in Oregon".

Crystalyn said...

IS SUMMER EVER GOING TO GET HERE. Those kids are so cute I want to do what they are doing?