Friday, February 15, 2008

Best Gift Ever

I got the best package in the mail today. First of all, packages in the mail are fun. Second, this was an extraordinary one! Milla is the best. She's injured and stuck in CT for the next several months. She just sent a b-day/Christmas/Valentines Day package. It was a box full of everything needed to spice up the dating life, or get it going as the case may be. :) Four CD's: CD 1: Subliminal CD to "send the messsage", leading to CD 2: Make out music, and just in case CD 3: Repel the loser music. Then all sorts of goodies like Romance Enhancing Breath Spray, a variety of flavors of lip balm, Eat Your Way to True Love Cook book, and one of my personal favorites, a Love Voodoo Kit. (sorry can't figure out how to rotate that)

Then there is the book. The Procedural Dating Kit. Every instrution and form to make the dating process smooth and effecient. My official Dating Dossier, Notification of Attraction pass along cards, Relationship Resume forms, Date Feedback cards, Official exclusivity and non-exclusivity notications, etc.

Seriously, the best gift ever! Made me laugh! Thanks Milla you're the best. I love you- almost enough for CD 4.

2 comments:

Heidi P said...

That is so funny. Really awesome. I love the VooDoo doll. Let me know how it works! Can I borrow some CDs?

kat said...

hilarious! i wish i was that clever!