Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Lazy Day

Ah, a much needed lazy day of Betsy time. I didn't even get out of my pajamas until 3:00 and then only because I had theater tickets at 4:00. I just read, did a little laundry, and watched a fabulously bad B movie on the sci-fi channel. I went to see The Civil War at Hale then to dinner with a friend, now I'm back home, back in my pj's, and watching a vampire movie on sci-fi. The perfect down day. I'm still not feeling great, but better than I was a couple of days ago. So hopefully today (and the netty pot) was the key to being better.

My ward party was last night. It was a lot of fun, but I'm glad to have it over. Now to start planning the big ward Moab trip. I'm open to any ideas to make it unique and fun. Please share.

2 comments:

Darren Hintze said...

Betsy! Nicol and I LOVE bad B Sci-Fi movies. We have a bunch on a CD... including a couple of real classics from the late 70's that are hysterical.

"Off Beat Cinema" is about the only entertainment we look forward to watching on TV...

Heidi P said...

Hi Bets, I miss you! I am glad you stayed in Jammies all day. That alone is healing in its own way. Love you!