Monday, June 16, 2008
Bugs
We celebrated Kane's birthday this weekend. Betsey and I decorated cupcakes like bugs for the party. (BTW, I have a good friend named Betsey and I'm not referring to myself in third person in this post)
Maya was showing us what she learned in her first ballet class- she is so stinking cute!
Bug cupcakes. We cut cookies and frosted them for the wings.
Maya and her cupcake.
Kane eating his cupcake. He was being very shy and didn't want to pose for the photo. He also was pretty upset having all the attention while we were singing Happy Birthday. Cutie.
This was the cupcake Kane choose. Betsey made it. I went with varying colors of the same design. Bets went nuts on the creativity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those cupcakes are awesome!
Mmmmm those cupcakes were so good too! Isn't Betsy and Betsey so creative!? Maya is pretty cute if I may say...
Looks like another fun party. Those cupcakes look soooo yummy too.
Nice job on the cupcakes. They are so cute! Thanks for explaining how you did them so I can copy them one day :)
I am so stilling that idea. I LOVE it. Bugs are just the thing in my house.
Post a Comment