After biking, I got some errands done. Bought a new mattress and TV. I thought I'd found a mattress last week, so I told Steph to come get my old one. Then I decided that I just couldn't buy anything from RC Willey. (I've had bad experiences there before) So I've been in the guest room (a.k.a. Princess Room) the last few nights. Anyway, I'm excited for the new stuff. New stuff is always fun.
I picked up a bunch of pizza from The Pie and headed down to mom & dad's. We had a family yard work evening. (steph will you send me the pics) We got a lot done, but oh my, that is a huge job. I don't know how mom & dad do that! By 9, I was ready to fall over. I feel like an old lady, achy back, legs, bum hand, really tired. I stopped to see Aunt Janet for a minute on the way home. We had a nice chat on the porch. I miss having a porch in the summer evenings!
Kasey

Krista, Maddie (Krista's friend) and Katie.

Kane, Will and Maya. Will has a snake painted on his face from the community parade.

Asher bringing garbage bags to everyone.
Even, baby Lukie had a shovel and wanted to help!
Now I'm home and I'm not sure why I'm not in bed. Duh.
8 comments:
That was a huge day! I was exhausted just from emptying out the last few boxes from the garage and hanging pictures all day. I can imagine doing that bike ride and yard work on the same day! I do feel a little guilty knowing that I contributed to your pain...I am sure you were getting the yard ready for the fourth. Thanks. Are we suppose to RSVP to anyone? I think quite a few from my family will be there. What are we suppose to bring....I think I will call my mom cause she probably knows all that.
that sounds like craziness! here's hoping the nerve gets released. i just bought "miracle balls" at costco and they may help. something about helping your whole body to relax.
What kind of mattress did you get? We bought one a few months back and I love it... It's latex and kind of not so much like a traditional spring mattress and not so much like the memory foam, but somewhere in the middle. It's super heavy and hypo allergenic. Best of all, it's really comfy.
Just finished some left over pizza..mmmm. We did get a lot done, I am glad. Thanks for your help- even when you were already tired!
Hows your hand today?
Pics look good :) My hamstrings are sore. I'm an old lady too I guess.
You guys are so awesome to do all that yard work together.
carpel tunnel, anyone? . . . . ;)
I was wondering if those bike shop guys were using a new sales pitch... "You've injured a nerve! We've got just the right handles for that!" :-) J
I thought it was funny the way you worded that. I hope your hand feels better! (Judging by your tennis win post, I'd say hopefully yes!)
Post a Comment