The cute new pink pleated tennis skirt did it's magic. We won tonight. 6-2 6-4. I always think tennis is fun, this winning thing is new and it makes it extra fun. :) Also fun that one of the girls on the opposing team I knew from high school. Always a bonus to kick the butt of some athletic chick from high school. :)
6 comments:
Wahoo!! Yay pink skirt! Congrats! Fun to see an old friend too!
Good job! I wish you would have posted some pictures of you in that cute skirt! Maybe you can just wear it to the 4th of July BBQ. :-)
Nice! I was hoping for a pic of you in the pink skirt :)
Thanks for posting Kane picture of the motmot!!
I love that pic Kane drew! :)
go betsy! WAY fun to beat old high school girl. and you didn't even have to go to a reunion to do it! :)
Yeah. I saw a cute tennis dress at Stephen Berry's and thought of you.
Post a Comment