Sunday, July 27, 2008

Skirts

I've debated about this post. I don't want it to seem bratty. I mentioned in my 100 that I have problem with skirts- I can't seem to resist buying them. My sisters tease me and do their best to steer me away from the skirt section when we shop, because really, one person doesn't need more than a few skirts. I decided to wear skirts to work everyday until I've worn all my summer skirts. Here are the day-by-day shots.
Day 1


Day 2
Day 3

Day 4


Day 5


Day 6

Day 7



Day 8 This is one of the skirts I bought in Singapore. I had to include a photo of my shoes that I got in Thailand. This outfit is soooo comfy, like wearing pjs and slippers.
Double click to enlarge so you can see my cool glitter toes! (This pedicure has been one of my favorite parts of summer this year)


Day 9


Day 10


Day 11


Day 12



So there you have it. My sisters and I are heading to Colorado for a shopping weekend next week. Let's see what kind of self control I can have. Quite honestly, I think this little exercise has made me skirt-saturated and I may be temporarily cured.

5 comments:

Afton said...

First of all, way to go on the accessories! Beautiful.

I think that day four is fabulous, but I'm not sure if it's the sassy head scarf that won me over or the amazing shoes...probalby just the whole ensemble.

Day five and and six, so sporty, but I really love the look of the pink top on day five. Very flattering.

The outfit from your trip is probably my favorite though because I love brown and the little embelishments on the skirt are awesome. Plus, I want a glitter pedi now. I mean NOW!

Stephanie F. said...

Uh, Betsy, you didn't mention that these are just your summer skirts. I'm expecing another post in January of winter skirts.
I'm so glad you did this. You are beautiful!!!

Jill said...

You are such a hottie! I want to come and raid your closet!...ok, after I have the baby and loose like 30 pounds! :-) So cute!

Mindy said...

I love skirts too! I probably have that many and there is no one to stop me from buying them...plus I dont even work so I only have church to wear them to.
I cant wait to see your winter fashion show.

Chardell said...

Wow you look so good in skirts. Nothing wrong with buying so many of something that makes you look great, especially the knee length skirts.