That's elephant rock. No idea why it's called that
Here is some of the gang at the rock. Big group this time! The trail is not too steep or too technical but really fun, everyone comes out to do it.
This is a fun little boardwalk section. I know i should have gotten a rider on it, but I didn't want wait for someone and then make them stop. Not a lot of passing space on this trail. It's a really fun ride going downhill.
I think that is Jerry getting to the rock.
I'm bummed my camera died. It is an incredibly pretty trail. Nice and cool and out of the valley heat. BTW- mountain biking doesn't bother my hand like the road bike does. Bonus.
4 comments:
That looks so pretty! That skinny little trail would freak me out to go fast on. You rock!
awesome! thanks for posting pics! some of us less physically fit, and in a more southerly direction need to live vicariously through pictures!
That looks like so much fun! I wonder why it doesn't bother your hand?...maybe your hand is too busy looking at the beautful trees and rocks. :-)
Very cool pics! You're the cutest one in your group ;)
Post a Comment