Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Destroying the Status Quo

The much anticipated Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog was released yesterday. We were quite frustrated as the site was overwhelmed and crashed. I did get it from itunes and watched it twice last night and have been singing about the freeze ray all morning. Looks like you can watch it online today. This is the first 1/3. I think they are doing an installment every other day. You can only watch it online through this week, then you have to buy it on itunes (very reasonable). How I love Joss Whedon. So funny.

http://www.drhorrible.com.nyud.net/act_I.html

hum... maybe that isn't working now. If you can't connect, try just www.drhorrible.com.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Heidi P said...

Huh, I have no idea what you are talking about...

plainoldsarah said...

OHOHOH i love joss whedon! i had no idea - you are the grandest friend ever to post this - i have just watched and laughed and cried and nearly sang along. it reminded me of buffy the musical episode - beautiful!

Heidi P said...

Okay, watched one..Who knew Doogie Howser was funny and cute?! Loved the shimmie...I also think Darren could have made this.

Chardell said...

That was awesome! Neil Patrick Harris is multi talented.