Random Thing #2: Microsoft 2007 stinks!! I hated it when I first got it but was willing to give it a try thinking it would grow on me-- it hasn't. It is a source of daily frustration.
Random Thing #3: I have a bee sting on my face. That's the thanks I get for tending to all those flowers in mom and dad's yard. I give it pollen, it gives me a huge welt on my face- fair trade I guess. :)
Random Thing #4: I had fun watching Wimbledon (just have to be sure all my random things aren't complaints). The Williams sisters rock!
Random Thing #5: I said good-bye to cute Milo and his family last night. Sad to see them go. Good luck in Texas guys!!
Random Thing #6: I think acupuncture is like magic. He fixed up my hand last week in just minutes. It's amazing. (It also doesn't hurt that my acupuncturist is about the most attractive man I know. Ü)

Random Thing #7: Conversation on the hiking trail yesterday.
I was startled by a huge rattlesnake on the side of the path, a minute later two girls were hiking the opposite direction (judging by their looks, I could tell they were not big hikers). I just warned them about the snake and kept hiking. I heard this conversation going on behind me.
Girl 1: What do you do if you see a rattlesnake?
Girl 2: Run!
Girl 1: Doesn't that make more come out to get you?
Girl 2: No, I think that is just in the movie, Tremors.
Girl 1: Oh, right. Are they poisonous?
Girl 2: I think they might kill you instantly.





5 comments:
That is a funny conversation you overheard. I read this book about teens in the distant future and to research the book, the author went to the mall and just listened to kids talk and one of the themes of the book was the disintigration of communication and he pretty much used word for word some of the conversations he heard in the "present day" mall. It was a little scary what kids are talking about and how they are talking these days.
Sorry about the beesting on your face. That stinks!
Bee sting on your face!?! Yikes... I can top you with 6 misquito bites on my bum.
TMI??? :)
That pic of the bee is creepy.
I agree with you about SO YO filming. It is really bad this year. What are they thinking. Only if everyone knew as much about dance as we did ;)
That was a fun post! I like the radom, colorful topics that kept me wanting more randomness.:-)
Kari and I love SYTYCD, too! We should discuss it during book club!
Random info is so much fun on blogs. I love to know the things people are thinking like that. The girls conversation is so funny. I would have wanted to follow them too. I love "over hearing" conversations. It drives Rob crazy when I try really hard to hear them. Hehe.
Post a Comment