Thursday, May 1, 2008

Meet Milo



This is my downstairs neighbor Milo. We've become friends over the past few months. He's a little shy and it took a little work to win him over. We started with sideways glaces at church, but now we're getting along great. (If only I could win over guys my age with the same tactics- the 600 superballs don't seem to impress the 40 years olds like they do the 4 year olds!)

Yesterday I came home from work and there was an envelope on my door with my name in crayon. Cute Milo had drawn me a card. It made my day. It's always fun to get surprise mail or packages, and this one was really great. Milo also gave me the only valentine I received this year. It always makes me smile to see him at church or in the condo building. Thanks Milo! You're the best!

I just added his family's blog to my link list. Sad they are moving to Texas this summer.

5 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Hi Milo! Kane has that shirt (surprised? It has a dinosaur on it).
That is so cute of him to give you a card & a valentine :)

Heidi P said...

Fun to get a little note!

Hey, if the superballs aren't impressing your dates-- he's not Mr. Right.

Those superballs are wicked awesome.

Scully said...

How incredibly cute is that!

bruceruth said...

Texas? Is Milo going to be MY neighbor now??

Stephanie F. said...

bruceruth??
Where's your blog??? :)