Well maybe the fountain worked. I totally got hit on by this cute young kid last night. Too bad my cougar days are behind me. Tempting (I mean flattering) though. :)
Go fountain!!! I wonder what would happen if you got a fake plant in that corner...can you fool the Gods??? lol Maybe you would end up with an artificial man...I'd stick with the fountain. It looks cool!
6 comments:
Woohoo!!! I'm sure it was the fountain :)
Awesome-- All younger guys aren't like that ONE you know ; )
Go fountain!!! I wonder what would happen if you got a fake plant in that corner...can you fool the Gods??? lol Maybe you would end up with an artificial man...I'd stick with the fountain. It looks cool!
Uuuuuuuuuhhhhh so what corner of what room of the house is that in???
What if you bought a fountain created in an earlier decade. haa haa
Nice! I like the fountain but the extra attention is all you :)
Post a Comment