Friday, May 23, 2008

The Not-So-Newly-Remodeled Kitchen

I redid my kitchen a year and a half ago. I really needed new appliances but kept spending my money on other things (trips and such). This month I finally got it in my budget to get the appliances and finish the job. Here's a photo.


It really made a difference. I have a new black fridge too, much more energy effecient than that old beast that had been around for decades. I like the final look. Maybe it will make me want to cook more... then again, maybe not.

8 comments:

Afton said...

OOoooh, Beautiful! What are the countertops and floors? One day I hope to remodel too!

Heidi P said...

It really looks great. I love it Bets! Way to finially stop going on trips enough to get a new stove.

Sunday dinner is at your house!! :)

Jill said...

oooo,,that is georgeous! I love the contrast with the dark and light. Good for you!

Emily West said...

Looks great! Don't you love remodeling? IT feels like a new house!

kat said...

very fun. love the white cabinets. so much brighter than the dark ones. i am TOTALLY in love with your oven!

kat said...

and sorry, but i don't think i'm going to make it out to slc for any of those cooking classes. nonsense keeps popping up that needs doing. ARGH! which is a huge bummer because i still think those classes sounds awesome and for $50 a session the price can't be beat! i found a pastry class out here for $1200 and it runs for 50 hours. i don't think so.

Mindy said...

Looks sooooo great...almost too great to mess up with cooking!

Crystalyn said...

I too love it and how it all turned out. You did good in every inch of your house.