Don, his mom, and friend Rick- gotta love those pants- you can't really see but his shoes are tie dyed too. Michael made Don's shirt for him so he could be surprised with the birthday theme.
Some of "Don's girls"
We'd expect nothing less from Suzie-
tie dye galore including her dog!
tie dye galore including her dog!
Sandra, Michael and me. I think, in this photo, Michael's shirt sort of looks like one of those shirts that has all the human body organs and systems.
The Banners. I should have gone for simple solution first- but eventually I learned a bleach pen at the end of the project is much easier and more effective than trying to tie letters in the material before hand. :)
6 comments:
The banners turned out great! You are so cool :)
Those pants are keepers.
Wow, those banners are great. Aren"t you glad his name isn't really long?! Bleach pen..oh yeah.
You look hot in tie dye.
How fun. You are the party queen!
Great job! I bet everyone loves to have you as their friend! So I really like diamonds...can you do a theme party for me with lots of those?
haha. You got it Mindy. I would LOVE to do a diamond party.
Post a Comment