I had a uncontrollable bout of Spring Fever today so I left work a little early and rode up City Creek. Fun-- a little scary with the skinny tires and different body position--- but mostly a grand time. Oh, I'm so ready for the weather to stay this nice.
Although, apparently having a new, lighter bike doesn't automatically make me in better shape. Darn it.
5 comments:
I'm glad you had fun on your new bike! I got sunburned sitting in Heidi's front yard :)
We had a beautiful Saturday, and ok Sunday and a passable Monday, but tomorrow and Wednesday are supposed to HAIL and not even get into the 50's! Then we will just have plain rain through the rest of the week. Poor Isaac has a field trip to the zoo on Thursday too!
Sounds like fun! I haven't been on a bike in at least 10 years. My happiest days are rainy days since sunny days are the norm. I also dread my kids begging to go swimming all the time.
I am with you on the spring fever thing! I just recently bought a "skinny wheeled" bike too. My kids kept commenting on it..things like..."Wow Mom, I can't believe those little tires can hold you!" I don't think they meant to offend me. :-) I love riding bikes!
Glad you went for a ride. How did the foot / pedal things work out? I take it you didn't eat it on your first run.
Sorry I dont know biker lingo.
Post a Comment