Friday, April 11, 2008

Flashback Friday- high school

This is me and my best friend growing up, Janee. I think the ones on the left with the oh-so-cool glasses are pre-high school. I miss feathered hair!


Me and my two best friends from High School, Amanda and Jody.


Hawk Hoedown. My date was a distant cousin whom I just met a few weeks before the dance. Love the turquoise pants on the guy in the front. He was a hot New Waver (minus the bleach blonde bangs). LOVE THE 80's


Amanda and I slept out in her back yard. We woke up to the lawn being watered so we just got up and ran through the sprinklers in our jammies.



Aw, Graduation. Can't believe I actually did it with all the classes I sluffed my Senior year. :)


Me and Emily with multicolored hair, another novelty of the 80's. I wish I had a photo with my spiky bangs. I remember getting ready for my first date, lying upside down on my bed and spraying my bangs to make them stand straight up.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Afton said...

Feathered hair is totally back in. Time to go get that layered "shag" hair cut again.

Heidi P said...

LOL These are priceless. You really look good with blue eyeliner on. I dare you- for your date tonight---

Stephanie F. said...

You were so cool :)

Jill said...

Those are some sweet photos! I feel all...pretty in pinkish!

Darren Hintze said...

Cool Betsy! I remember when Jeff Foli wrote me a whole long note about how he thought I should marry Amanda Hansen.

Amanda was always on my "date this person sometime" list but I never got around to it for some reason.

80's hair ruled!

Darren Hintze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darren Hintze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.