Saturday, April 26, 2008

Great Shopping Day

Look what I bought today.



Yay, a road bike. And kinda scary. Those are skinny little tires compared to my mountain bike. I haven't been on a road bike in years and years. Sad, I didn't have time to get out today.

I also bought kitchen appliances today. I bought a new stove and microwave about 3 years ago, then when I redid my kitchen last year my white appliances didn't match the kitchen. I am going to sell the ones I bought three years ago. They are really nice and not been used much. If you or anyone you know is in the market for a stove and overhead microwave, let me know. I'll give them a great deal!

5 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Wow, that is a great shopping day! Love the bike!!!

Crystalyn said...

That is fantastic. I like that the new mayor of Salt Lake is putting bike racks every were.

Heidi P said...

Wow, that is a nice bike, you going to get a nice new rack too? (haha) Glad you bought a road bike, and don't even like to ride on the road ;)

Betty Grace said...

I got a nice rack a couple of years ago, and believe me, i love telling people, and being complimented on my "nice rack". :)

Mindy said...

So now that you have a mountain bike you should come down in June and do a the Utah SUmmer games triathelon with us...well maybe just Kyle in case I chicken out. We are only doing the sprint...