Friday, April 4, 2008

Flashback Friday- USU

Here are some memories of my Utah State Days 1991-1994


Being demoted from the DLC (dormant lips club)


When Sean and Alisa came to spend the weekend

Babcock and Reeder doing my dishes (those were the days)



When Afton came to visit (does anyone know how to flip photos). We painted the window for Halloween. Earlier in the year we watched the Supermodel of the World pagent and none of them smiled, they just made this face.


Halloween. I always wanted to be Madusa but never tried to figure out a costume until the day of. Medusa isn't a last minute costume. So for years I was crazy person for Halloween. Very easy last minute costume.


5 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Dormant Lips Club, haha! :)

Chardell said...

Great pictures! I love the crazy person costume. Of course it wouldn't be the same without the expression.

Heidi P said...

I love that Aleca & Sean are wearing the same clothes. You have to flip pictures where your picture is saved on your computer, then resave it.

Chardell said...

...continued from Heidi's advice. Right click on the picture and choose rotate counterclockwise. There's many ways to do it but that's the fastest.

Mindy said...

I totally remember that apartment. I lived right up the street remember. We should have hung out more!