Thursday, May 3, 2012

Here's what I'm talking about

Remember a couple of posts ago when I listed as one of the things I wanted was to have an interesting blog? Click here to see what I mean.

I want to write stuff like that. I sometime have blogs taking shape in my head that are more than "here's what we did this weekend", they just rarely seem to materialize on the blog. I read back on my blog for the past few years, and I think there are some interesting posts. They just don't happen much lately. I wonder if I'm also afraid to put it all out there like that. I hope not.

Sometimes as I'm blog surfing and enjoying all the fun new posts by my favorite bloggers, I'll flip to my blog hoping something fun and new will be there. Then I realize- nothing interesting will be on my blog unless I put it there. Bummer. :)

I don't seem to have the motivation that I used to for blogging, although I still enjoy it. I am in the process of prioritizing my life. I'm evaluating how I can best spend what little free time I have to bring the greatest benefits (aka most happiness). Maybe better blogs will result-- maybe not. A time and season.

1 comment:

kat said...

amen to all of the above. i think once again you have crawled into my head, which is even more impressive given the difference in miles between us!