I love when my yard is in bloom. I often come home from work and walk around the yard to see the progress before going into the house. This week the roses have started to bloom. I cut a few to bring in for the table.
 |
| They smell lovely too! |
 |
| I love this pink one. This rose bush was sent to us by Rick's sister. The unique flowers are awesome! |
Our backyard has lots of ground cover. This is just starting to bloom and will be really pretty in the next week.
 |
| I planted some columbine this year and it's not doing too well. I'm wondering if it's not getting enough sun. Any suggestions? |
 |
| I don't know what these are called. We planted them a couple of years ago. They are my favorite. |
 |
| I also don't know what this is. Some sort of ground cover that is beautiful when it flowers. I was hoping it would spread more quickly, but still looks pretty in its little space. |
 |
| The snapdragons are flourishing, even if the columbine is not. |
 |
| Can't wait for these to bloom. Bright orange lilies. Last year the deer got to them before they bloomed. Fingers crossed they'll make it this year. |
 |
| We planted a bunch of fuchsias. They are thriving in all shade in our backyard. |
It also looks like we will have a nice little crop of boysenberries, raspberries and strawberries. I can't wait! Not bad for our tiny yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment