Ride stats:
Miles: 28
Hills: 0
Birds: avocets, stilts, blackbirds, antelope :)
Bugs: lots
Mosquito bites: 3
Fun: off the scale
This could be an I love my bike post, but it's more an I love my TDF stationary bike. Such a fun ride last night thanks to being in shape thanks to 3 months of riding the stationary bike.
This is one of our favorite rides. We start on the East side of the airport and ride on the secret trail at the end if the runway. So fun to have the planes right over our heads. We ride through a corner of the golf course and end up on the I-80 frontage road. We rode to Saltaire and back.
It was getting late on our way back, which brought out swarms of bugs by the lake. We had to keep our heads down and mouths closed. Must remember to do this ride earlier in the day.
An excellent ride. So much fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment