Monday, January 21, 2008

Go toward the light

I can't believe how quickly the days are getting longer. I'm used to walking home from work in the winter in the dark. Today I left work and it was light and wasn't even dark by the time I got home. It's only been a month since Winter Solstice. This makes me happy!

3 comments:

Crystalyn said...

I noticed a light difference too, but I didn't know if it was just me.

Stephanie F. said...

We were totally thinking this at the same time. Last night I looked out the window at like 5:50 and was so happy that it was still sort of light. Then I realized it was exactly one month since winter solstice and was happy :)

Afton said...

I am noticing the light, but it's more because here in Oregon we've had a few days with out clouds and rain. It's really clear so I've noticed the sun much more.