I've found how to celebrate my love of snow. Cross-country skiing. I've tried it in years past and my "bum hips" have kept me from walking for days after. Perhaps I should title this entry "I love Bikram Yoga" because I'm crediting two years of sweaty yoga to fixing my hips enough to make x-country enjoyable. I had my second trip in two weeks today and it was incredible. Beautiful with snow-flocked trees, stillness, and just the right amount of exertion.
With all that I love about skiing, one thing I don't love is dogs. Why do people think we all want to have their mangy mutts messing up the newly groomed trail and jumping in front of us while we've just got some good speed down a hill. I pegged one with my pole today- honestly by accident. Mostly it was good and we really only saw very few people on the trail at all.
With all that I love about skiing, one thing I don't love is dogs. Why do people think we all want to have their mangy mutts messing up the newly groomed trail and jumping in front of us while we've just got some good speed down a hill. I pegged one with my pole today- honestly by accident. Mostly it was good and we really only saw very few people on the trail at all.
5 comments:
What? You don't like it when wet stinky dogs that smell like wet dogs jump up on you and try and lick your face? What's your problem?
Hey Betsy. I'm glad you are blogging! You have a fun life that I will enjoy reading about! Already your slide show of pictures top any adventure I might hope to have. :-)
We need a Bikram night again :) Good job on the slideshow, very impressive!
yeah betty! now i can spy on you whenever i want! :)
i love your movie and book rating system. smart cookie.
but i have to say, you are NOT the typical 30-whatever single girl. you are much more. :)
Rock on. I mean blog on.
Post a Comment