Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July Birchbox

 Yay. Birchbox day. So fun to come home to a fun package of goodies. Here's the rundown.
This month was a Glamour Birchbox featuring the 5 senses.
See It: Stila lip glaze. This is one of those things I love to try but would never buy. 
Smell It: Juliette Has a Gun Vengeance Extreme perfume sample.
Hear It: Earbuds- how cute are these. They got an audible, "Yay" when I opened the box. I expect the kids will "borrow" these.
Taste It: This is the only bummer in the box. It looks really cool- mints sweetened with xylitol with ginkgo for brain power. Only drawback is they have tea in them. Fail. Who wants them?
     
Feel It: Green Tea Blotting Linens. While I won't ingest the tea in the mints, I'll happily use it on my face.  I think the masque is a bonus See It item. It's for hair. I'm excited to try.


Just quick review of some of last months products. We love the soap. Definite difference in our skin, both Rick and I noticed we weren't as dry in the hot Utah weather. We will order more of that for sure. My face felt great for a couple of days after that mask. I wouldn't buy, but would love another sample. The lip/cheek stain has worked out well as a summer cheek color, but I don't like it on my lips.

1 comment:

Afton said...

I have similar earbuds and I love them because they block out all noise. It's super helpful when I'm cleaning the house because I don't get distracted by things like the phone ringing or the doorbell ringing. But it's hard when I'm exercising and can't hear approaching crazy dogs or people coming up from behind.